Monday 20 July 2009

The Debut

Ok, so I set up a blog about six months ago, but shamefully (get it), I forgot the username and password. So here I am, setting up a new account.

I guess to some, this may be an incredibly dull blog, to others it may be just what they want to hear... The make-ups, the break-ups, the fashion faux pas' and the everyday struggles of Dubai life. Or just life in general.

As a recently single girl, catapulted back into the realms of Dubai's dating scene, I'm hoping my blog may be of light entertainment for some of you. Perhaps you know me but don't really know me and would like to know more and my blog fills out all the blanks? Perhaps you're in the same boat as me you just want to know you're not the only one drifting off shore. Perhaps you really don't give a fuck but enjoy my self proclaimed witty banter! Whatever it is, I hope you enjoy my observations, my feelings and my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment